Monday, July 9, 2012

Restaurant Recommendations :: RR


I’m going to start posting restaurant recommendations on Natural Sugar.  So, get ready for some delicious and impressive field trips to my favorite Phoenix restaurants.  You may want to save a bit of extra money for these adventures, but don't worry.  I'll make sure you're spending it in the right places.  My goal is to introduce you to a number of fantastic, interesting restaurants so that you will no longer have to spend hours online just to choose a place for dinner.  


I don’t much care for the über critical reviews I’ve been reading lately, so I thought I’d do my best to inject a bit of positivity into the food world by means of the blog.  I used to be a big snob (about everything, food included) and although I still appreciate a perfect dining experience, let’s be honest.  Perfection is hard to come by. 


So, I will begin recommending restaurants where I would be proud to share a meal with you and where I know you'll be pleased to eat!  The service might not be impeccable; the décor might not be très chic.  You might even see the bottom of your glass once in awhile.  But, by george, they will be places where you’ll enjoy delicious food, a good atmosphere and they will be restaurants I would return to in a heart beat!







No comments:

Post a Comment