Well, we’ve done it! Natural Sugar has been alive online for 1 whole year, fulfilling its promise of providing approachable, impressive & delicious food! A big THANK YOU to all of our readers and supporters – you know who you are! We couldn’t have done it without your help, inspiration and undeniable tasting abilities! We hope that you’ve liked our recipes so far and that you will continue to use Natural Sugar as a resource for all things food. Here is a look at some of our accomplishments this year and what we plan to do over the next year! Thank you again to everyone who has participated!
This is a photo of a traditional tiramisu I made several months ago. Can't wait to try a variation!
- 1 solid year of posting Approachable, Impressive & Delicious recipes!
- Recipe featured on Foodgawker.com
- Photoshoot for Wing Hing restaurant in Peoria, AZ
- 20 Amazing Foodie Followers – thank you! Your support means the world to me!
- Viewers from 11 countries around the globe - Merci, kiitos, anke, gratzie [and many, many more]! d
Goals for next year:
- Better pictures
- Wittier posts
- Wider recognition & collaboration
- YouTube demonstration videos
To celebrate this milestone, I will be attempting a new idea:
Come back a bit later to see if it turned out! I'm thinking:
Champagne-soaked lady fingers
Orange zest whipped cream
White chocolate curls